Fat Banana Info:
- Genetics: OG Kush x Chiquita Banana
- Genotype: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- Taste and aroma: Sweet, banana, citrusy, fruity
- Effects: Powerful, euphoric, relaxing
- Indoor flowering: 7-8 weeks
- Indoor yield: 350-400gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: Mid-September
- Outdoor yield: 450-500 grams per plant
- Outdoor height: up to 170-200cm
- THC: 25%
Fat Banana Genetics
- Fruity and sweet Kush
- Only 7-8 weeks of flowering
- Up to 25% of THC
- Ideal for resin extractions
Fat Banana by Royal Queen Seeds is a cannabis strain from the OG Kush family with a fruity flavour and a deeply relaxing effect, thanks to its high THC content.
This OG strain is a combination of OG Kush with a very powerful and tasty line, the famous Chiquita Banana.
Cultivation of Fat Banana
An Indica hybrid, Fat Banana tends to grow to medium size and forms a main central bud. It is suitable for the Sea Of Green cultivation method; although with some other techniques, like topping, you can encourage the development of several tips and therefore multiply the bud sites.
Fast flowering Kush Banana hybrid
Its early flowering and unique flavour and aroma make Fat Banana a true gem for the grower. Quality and quantity!
Fat Banana is ready to be harvested after 7-8 weeks of flowering, thus combining a fast flowering time with generous yields of 450-600gr/m2 indoors, and up to 500gr per plant outdoors, where it will be ready around mid-September.
Fat Banana Taste and Effects
The thick and fleshy buds are covered with a layer of resin rich in terpenes and cannabinoids, and will delight the lovers of marijuana concentrates.
Fat Banana's taste and aroma is sweet and fruity, a mixture of banana and citrusy and fruity notes.
The high is intense and long-lasting, thanks to a high THC level of 25%. The initial euphoria gives way to a state of deep relaxation that can easily get you "locked" to the couch.