Privacy protection and applicable regulations - Philosopher Seeds
Diseminatium S.L. respects the right to privacy and protection of user data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed
We do not share or sell data to third parties, except for those obtained for statistical purposes and anonymously. These are shared only with the service provider, and under these conditions.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, Diseminatium S.L states:
Responsible for the treatment of personal information
The person responsible for the collection and processing of all personal information on the website https://www.philosopherseeds.com is:
- Identity: Diseminatium S.L.
- Commercial name: Philosopher Seeds
- CIF: B55155402
- Address: C/ Llevant 32, Pol. Ind. Pont del Príncep C.P. 17469 Vilamalla (Girona)
- Phone: (+34) 872 18 0836
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information about its clients does Diseminatium S.L. collect?
Information provided by the user in the different forms on philosopherseeds.com:
- Web clients and registered users:
- Information destined to process the shipment of the order:
- Name and surname
- Shipping or billing address or addresses
- Information intended to ensure the protection of minors:
- Date of birth (As the website is intended for persons over 18 years of age.)
- Financial data: If you make the purchase by payment by credit card, we collect the following data in order to process the payment of the products or services purchased through our POS: Credit card number, CCV, date of expiration and name and surname of the cardholder.
- Newsletter / Commercial Communications
- In the case of you granting us your consent as provided in article 21 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, we will use the information you have provided us to send you information about the website news, as well as promotions and offers of our products and services through email. Said consent may be revoked at any time.
- Contact Form
- The data you provide us will be used only to address your query.
- Opinion and product query forms
- The data that you provide us will be used to attend the query or request for information of the indicated product.
- The name, without surname, and the question, as well as the answer, may be published by the moderator on the web page, if it is considered useful for other users.
- Email communications: To help us make the emails we send more useful and interesting, we usually receive a confirmation when you open an email that we have sent you. If you do not want to receive more emails or notifications from philosopherseeds.com, you can adjust your email subscriptions and notification preferences from your user account.
- Revoke a consent that you have given us. Remember that consents are provided for each purpose and are independent of each other, so they are not mutually exclusive.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify your personal data, if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request its deletion when its conservation is no longer necessary.
- Request limitation of treatment if the conditions for it are met.
- Oppose your treatment under the terms and conditions provided by law.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when you consider that there is a violation of rights. However, first you can contact email@example.com
- Functions and obligations of the staff
- Event registration
- Management of supports and documents
- Access control
- Identification and authentication
- Backup and recovery
Recipients of data and international transfers
We inform you that the treatment of information collected through philosopherseeds.com, does not imply international transfer of data.
In relation to the recipients of the information, we inform you that in the event that you make an online purchase that must be delivered to the address you indicate, the package sent will detai: your name and surname, delivery address and number of phone. This latter data is included to allow contact between the transport company and the recipient, in order to facilitate the delivery process.
If you make the purchase by payment by credit/debit card, this same information will be securely transferred to the companies providing the payment management system via their own system, with the sole purpose of processing the payment. These companies are also obliged to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
No other transfers of personal data to third parties are foreseen unless required by a competent authority and within the framework established by law.
Period of conservation of the data
We will keep your data while you remain registered as a user of our website. Once the user has deleted their account, we will continue to keep the data for the period necessary to manage the delivery and billing of the products purchased; subsequently, the information will be kept blocked during the statute of limitations period and after that period will be deleted.
Rights that assist you
To exercise your rights, you must go to Diseminatium S.L. It is a free procedure and must always be accompanied by a document proving your identity.
Every user has the right at any time to:
The web clients and registered users of philosopherseeds.com have the online service to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to them accessible from this link.
Is the processing of personal data of philosopherseeds.com safe?
Personal information stored by Diseminatium S.L. is transmitted using the latest security mechanisms, such as the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. philosopherseeds.com does not store information about bank details, such as credit/debit card or current account numbers.
Diseminatium S.L. treats the data in an absolutely confidential manner at all times and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy and respect thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, we adopted the pertinent and mandatory measures established in the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, in particular:
However, in other cases, Diseminatium SL will adopt the necessary and mandatory measures in accordance with local regulations.
The present documentation will be available at the request of the User or Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to philosopherseeds.com, exonerating Diseminatium S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated.
Last update: May 15, 2019
© 2019 Diseminatium SL All rights reserved