Super Early Lemon Info:
- Feminized cannabis seeds
- Genetics: Super Lemon Haze x Early Maroc
- Genotype: Sativa-dominant hybrid
- Taste and aroma: citrus, incense and sweet, with Skunk and metallic notes
- Effect: euphoric, mental stimulating and creative, psychedelic joy
- Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: mid-September
- Indoor production: not recommended for indoor growing
- Outdoor production: up to 600g/plant
- THC: High
- Ideal for outdoor cultivation
- Fast and productive flowering
- Stimulating and euphoric high
- Incense and citrus flavour
Super Early Lemon Genetics
Now available in Philosopher Seeds' catalogue is the feminized Super Early Lemon; a very fast, stimulating and productive strain.
The parent plants used for this creation were a selection of the famous Super Lemon Haze (Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk) and other of our most acclaimed marijuana strains, Early Maroc (A Moroccan landrace).
This way, we managed to combine the first Sativa’s aroma and potency, as well as shortening the flowering time, creating one of the fastest Haze.
Cultivation of Super Early Lemon
This strain is perfect for outdoor growing since it finishes early, thus avoiding the problems that can arise from the autumn cold temperatures and humidity.
It is not recommended for indoor cultivation due to its Early nature, which responds much better to natural sunlight.
This plant grows strong and vigorously, with the tapered structure of a Sativa-dominant hybrid, and develops long and flexible branches that make it look bushy and elegant.
Incense and stimulating Early geneticsSuper Early Lemon is a euphoric strain with a strong Haze flavour that is ready for the chop in 6-7 weeks.
During flowering, the main tip stands out for its volume and thickness, while the side branches follow it closely creating hard flower clusters, especially if they are trained.
When grown directly on soil or in a deep plant pot, it can produce 600g/plant that will be ready to harvest after 7-8 weeks.
Super Early Lemon Taste and Effects
The buds are very rich in terpenes, which combine incense and citrus notes with sweet, skunk, metallic and exotic hints, resulting in a great and flavoursome experience, especially if you use organic fertilizers.
The high is powerful, stimulating and cerebral, and induces a psychedelic euphoria that prompts you to talk and express your creativity, making you feel in a cloud of cannabis pleasure.