- Genetics: Purple Punch x BF Auto Critical
- Genotype: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
- Flavour and Aroma: Sweet, apple pie
- Effect: Physical, muscular and mental relaxant
- Flowering period: 40 days
- Indoor yield: 350g per m2
- Outdoor yield: 400g per plant
- THC: 20%
- Variety with a great Indica tendency
- Auto version of a leading variety in the market
- Easy to grow and very tolerant to cultivation issues
- Large and compact flowers
This great Purple Punch version is obtained by a cross between Purple Punch and BF Auto Critical, a very special auto with little dominance.
Purple Punch (Granddaddy Purple x Larry OG) is the chosen variety as it has become one of the most sought after Indica plants, thanks to its easy cultivation, dense flowers and really powerful effects.
The result is very satisfying, with a compact and lush automatic plant with dense and fleshy flowers and a high terpenes and cannabinoids content.
Purple Punch Auto cultivation
Purple Punch Auto is very close to its sibling Purple Punch, with a very Indica structure, small size and well ramified. It is easy to cultivate as it is tolerant to all the issues that can affect a strong and vigorous cultivation.
It is a plant that grows up to 80cm both indoors and outdoors, producing a large amount of buds full of resin and terpenes in all the branches. Indoors it offers a yield of up to 350g per m2, while outdoors under optimal conditions it can reach a yield of up to 400g per plant.
Purple Punch Auto, flavours and effects
This great automatic version keeps the original Purple Punch characteristics, with sweet aromas reminiscent of pastries, particularly apple pie.
It produces a very marked effect due to its 80% Indica genes, with a pleasant and relaxing effect on both muscular and mental level, ideal to consume at the end of a hard day.