- Genetics: OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel
- Genotype: 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- Taste and aroma: Diesel, earthy, sweet, red berries
- Effects: Happy, psychedelic, creative, fun
- Indoor flowering: 9-10 weeks
- Indoor yield: 400-450gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: End of September
- Outdoor yield: 450-700gr/plant
- Outdoor height: up to 160-200cm
- THC: 27%
- Sativa-dominant and great potency
- Up to 27% of THC
- Strong Diesel and earthy flavour
- Stimulating and psychedelic high
Hulkberry by Royal Queen Seeds is known for its intense flavour and strong stimulant high, thanks to a 27% of THC.
A cross of Ghost OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel, as in the case of the cannabis superhero Bruce Banner, Hulkberry is 65% Sativa and 35% Indica.
Cultivation of Hulkberry
Hulkberry can produce 3 different phenotypes: one more influenced by OG Kush, another by Strawberry Diesel, and a third one more balanced between both parent strains.
A vigorous grower, Hulkberry is suited to all types of cultivation, and produces the best results with the help of some topping and the SCROG method to limit its final height.
Highly powerful OG Kush x Diesel hybrid
One of RQS's most potent strains, Hulkberry can develope an impressive THC content of 27%.
It has a flowering time of 9-10 weeks, and offers large harvest of up to 450gr/m2 indoors and of around 700grams per plant outdoors, where it's ready to harvest at the end of September.
Hulkberry Taste and Effects
Without a doubt, Hulkberry's taste and aroma is one of its best traits, with a terpene profile as complex as intense. In fact, when growing indoors, it's advised to use carbon filters and other anti-odour systems.
The aroma consists of a sweet and sour base of red berries on an earthy and Diesel background, creating an explosion of flavors on the palate. Hulkberry's high is very powerful and psychedelic, due to a 27% of THC. It induces a happy, trippy and creative state.